Cool Event Sept 11, 2019
Join us at our CoolEvent!
September 11, 2019
10:00 am to 3:00 pm
Freeze Off what you can’t Burn Off!
- Taking appointments for Coolsculpting assessments, each client will receive a raffle ticket for one free area.
- In addition, Get Botox 10 units ($120.00 value) or one voucher for equal value towards Allergan Service.
- Bring a friend and get an additional raffle ticket to improve your chances of winning one free area.
- Lunch will be provided to each client who makes an appointment to attend the free consultation.
- This is the time to get started before the holiday oven begins to add to your muffin top!
Special offer financing and pricing available
RSVP to learn
more about special promotions offered at this event.
|Freeze away fat with CoolSculpting®.|
1020 NE 63RD ST, UNIT 104
SEATTLE, WA 98115
*CoolSculpting® is the treatment doctors use most for nonsurgical fat reduction.
Results and patient experience may vary.
The CoolSculpting® procedure is FDA-cleared for the treatment of visible fat bulges in the submental area, thigh, abdomen and flank, along with bra fat, back fat, underneath the buttocks (also known as banana roll), and upper arm. It is also FDA-cleared to affect
the appearance of lax tissue with submental area treatments.
During the procedure, you may experience sensations of pulling, tugging, mild pinching, intense cold, tingling, stinging, aching, and cramping at the treatment site. These sensations subside as the area becomes numb. Following the procedure, typical side effects include temporary redness, swelling, blanching, bruising, firmness, tingling, stinging, tenderness, cramping, aching, itching, or skin sensitivity, and sensation of fullness in the back of the throat after a submental area treatment. Rare side effects may also occur. The CoolSculpting® procedure is not for everyone. You should not have the CoolSculpting® procedure if you suffer from cryoglobulinemia, cold agglutinin disease, or paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria. The CoolSculpting® procedure is not a treatment for obesity. Ask your doctor if CoolSculpting® is right for you. To learn more about what to expect, visit coolsculpting.com.
References: 1. Coleman SR, Sachdeva K, Egbert BM, Preciado J, Allison J. Clinical efficacy of noninvasive cryolipolysis and its effects on peripheral nerves. Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2009;33(4):482-488. 2. Bernstein EF. Long-term efficacy follow-up on two cryolipolysis case studies: 6 and 9 years post-treatment. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2016;15(4):561-564.